Thursday 10 May 2012

Europe, it is Slavi calling!




Hello online world! After considering creating a blog for a while now about Eurovision, I've followed my friend's footsteps and created one for myself. Thanks to her blog, she managed to get press accreditation and has been to the last ESC in Dusseldorf, and is currently in Baku. I guess, I'm trying to follow in her footsteps.


Having followed Eurovision as a passionate fan since 2001, I've decided to publicly present my knowledge (and quite often lack of it) about how Eurovision works and how it ought to work, in my opinion. This refers mainly to which songs should have done better or worse, which I am opinionated about every year, especially with the Semi Finals.
In the next days I will post my predictions and explanations of them for the first Semi final of the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest. Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment